12/31/07

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year! It seems like this year has gone by in a flash. Maybe what they say about time being relative is true because as I get older the years seem to go by a little more quickly. 2007 was a good year in many ways for us, even with the ups and downs. I am so grateful for my wonderful children, a sweet & thoughtful husband, my friends, my health, our snuggly little house, two sweet (most of the time) kitties and so much more. Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog and I hope the new year finds you all in good spirits and good health. Party on, people. Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. happy new year, looking forward at looking at your creations in the new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year to you. may your year be filled with happiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Best wishes for 2008!

    Michelle, your SBS sis
    www.stampworkshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visiting my blog
    and Happy 2008

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you, too! I am catching up from being gone. I'm loving your brown card with the circles. Would you please come organize my ribbon? I could send you a picture of my "organization" that would probably give you nightmares:)

    Hugs,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, wishing you all the best for 2008 :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.