12/19/07

What do you think?

After a minor meltdown trying to edit stupid templates I finally made it work, dammit. It kept resizing the banner and I didn't want it to! Anyway, now I know what to do and might change them every so often, just to keep it interesting.

Why do the holidays have to be so stressful??? Both of us have been cranky all day and I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown over a silly blog header - what's up with that? I have every reason in the world to be perfectly happy - a loving (and patient!) husband, wonderful friends, a kitchen full of new appliances, our own home (ok, well, the bank lets us live here as long as we pay the mortgage, but it's ours), food to eat, clothes to wear, cars to drive, more stamping stuff than I will ever use (ignore that remark, sweetie) so I just need to get over it and enjoy my wonderful life. I'm working on it. Maybe the one meltdown is enough and I have gotten it out of my system, at least I hope so.

Thank you for letting me ramble and I hope you all have a peaceful and pleasant holiday season. I'm going to try my best to do the same. Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. the banner looks great. Oh how I wish it were spring already. ok it can wait till december 26 but then I am soo done with winter. still learning the blog thing myself like pictures grrr that drives me nuts when you try to move them around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banner. I'm computer illiterate so I might ask for help? ;-)

    Great job.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful banner, and you did it yourself, I'm so impressed. I hired my done! I just didn't need the stress....LOL
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes working with these computers is enough to drive a woman mad! However, your header looks FABULOUS so maybe it was worth it! I have put in a request for Photoshop elements but then I'll have to learn to use it:)

    Take care,

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your banner came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been Tagged, post 7 interesting things about yourself, and then tag 7 other stamping bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Jackie, for visiting my blog, yours looks great! Love that little hippo Christmas song you posted, I like hippos too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your banner, and you are so clever knowing how to change it.
    Hope you had a great christmas,
    Hugs, sunshine and stamping,
    Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.