1/16/08

No stamping required

This is a birthday card I made for a friend of mine a while back and I really like the way it turned out! I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder for the sentiment and layered it onto a couple of scalloped circles. This is the same paper I used on the card organizer and, as I said, I think it's Basic Grey but I only have a few scraps left and there isn't a name on them.


Same card without the flowers and I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder on the background paper. I like them both!

I plan to post some blog candy soon - help me pick out a new name for it instead of blog candy! I hope to have some new cards soon as well - we are supposed to be getting a winter storm tonight and tomorrow so it will be a good day to stay inside and stamp away!

15 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful! I really love the flowers on the first one, but the second with the c-bug'd embossing..esp the sentiment is wonderful too! As for the blog candy...no ideas really, although why not personalize it; something to do with or specific to your blog/blog name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty cards both of them but I think I like the second one best of all

    no clue what to suggest other then blog candy. To tell you the truth I love blog candy at least I always know what it means

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your cards ! Can't really think of a name right off hand for the blog candy .

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both beautiful cards! Love the colors and that printed paper is wonderful! How about "Just Stamp it Candy" Or maybe "Stamping for Candy"
    I'm not very good at names!! LOL
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie - These cards are so neat! I like them both. I like how the subtle differences make a totally different card! very nice!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie,
    I don't know how you do it?! You continue to amaze me. These are beautiful!!! Do you ever make anything ugly? Please pass the good card-making karma over to me. I need it.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's what I'm talkin'bout! Fabulous cards that are simple yet STUNNING! Thanks for sharing. I'm looking for a good phrase to replace "blog candy" as well. I want mine to have a tropical vibe;)....I'll be thinking on it and let you know if I come up with anything. Thanks for sharing! I hope I don't get sick again.....I miss out on too much!

    Hugs,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I just love them! Great work!!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgoeus cards, I love the backing paper and the colours are fantastic

    tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty, I love the colours you used, it's a great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, I love the sketch you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them both. Great paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is gorgeous, Jackie. Beautiful. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...I so love this...As always your work is terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.