1/13/08

Sketch Book

A plain old sketch book that I decorated the front of and added tabs to. I intended to use it for card sketches and ideas but mostly it sits and collects dust by my desk. I'm still glad I made it, it is pretty to look at and might come in handy one day, who knows? There's not really a lot to say about it - I stamped some images, punched some flowers, used some decorative paper and a few brads here and there. For the tabs I used card stock, trimmed it to leave tabs in different spots and adhered it to the existing pages. I do love that flowered paper and I think I have one sheet of it left - I don't remember where I got it but I think it is by EK Success. I do love the pink and brown combination and will most likely be using that on a lot of my Valentines cards this year, too.

9 comments:

  1. Love it, the colours you have used are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and brown combos are the HOT color combo this year and it's easy to see why - this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I LOVE the colour combo and all the little added embellishments!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors! It's a great book and since it's gathering dust at your house send it to mine! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! My favorite color combo!
    Great work!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! The colors are wonderful. What a great journal!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice...Love the colors you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.