1/11/08

Thank You cards

These should have been received by now so I think it's safe to post them. They are CASEd from whoknowswhere since I have seen them on blogs and on SplitcoastStampers as well but I just had to try them. It is an excellent idea and I will be doing more experiments with my CB folders. I can't wait for the new ones to come out, but I have heard the ship date has been pushed back to Feb. 1 :-( . The "Thank You" stamp is from OnyxXpressions and I think it added just the right about of swirly goodness to these cards, don't you? On the first one I used the Stampendous Sparkle Dots in the center of the designs and although it doesn't show up well on the second card I used Stardust Stickles - gotta have a little sparkle! I used the Scor-Pal for scoring the lines - that is a cool tool!



I have a few other things to post soon but right now I have to go see if there are any Valentines stamps that I *need* at Stampers Alley!

Party on, people.

20 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE! In fact I CASED a few like it too. I believe that notimetostamp is the creator...her work always ROCKS!

    Yours turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic, can't wait to try this technique, another great use for embossing folders.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing and gems look so stylish! These are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them. They are simple and elegant.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these! They are so beautiful!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! What "thank you" is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh never mind - I missed it in the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful thank you's. I love the embossing. Great job.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so elegant! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card.. i love the bling you added... nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous! I love the embossing and the white with just a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel SO SPECIAL!! I am the lucky recipient of one of these beautiful cards! The one I received is even more elegant and beautiful than the picture portrays! Thank you, Wiz!! Your work is just always so beautiful. The sparklies add such a nice, subtle touch to the overall design.
    Luv, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these card - boy, do they ever "pop". I bought these just last week because of the cards like yours I have seen - now I just have to get going on it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these! Especially the top one with just the bit of bling. Really makes it pop.

    Jane
    troopersma on SCS

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful ... I've tried a single, but haven't tried multiples ... I see there's going to be more embossing in my future ... love these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. yup, these rock!! I love my small folders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are FABOULOUS! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fine job by Jackie, you just continue to out do yourself..Missed you tonight. I guess your getting ready for snow tomorrow. I can't wait to see what you'll do while your stuck in the house.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.