2/14/08

Excellent!

I have been awarded this lovely Excellent Blog award by Fiona, the MagickDiva herself! Thank you, that was very sweet of you! I will do my best to live up to it.



I am supposed to nominate 5 more excellent bloggers, so here you go:

Kim at Impress Yourself

Lorraine at
Taviascharmsfavoritethings

Jay at Indigo Inklings

My friend Shirley at Card Art, Etc.

Dana at Stamping Science

Go check them out and see if you don't agree that they are excellent bloggers! And a Happy Valentine's Day to one and all, thanks for stopping by my blog today - I sure do appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jackie,
    Thank you for your comment on my blog and.....I have been trying to find out where the Excellent Widget started. Thank you for nonminating me. How strange that I noticed this on another blog and it piqued my interest and you got it!!! How wonderful is that. Congratulations lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie: You are like famous everywhere -- I just saw that you WON the blog candy on Cambria's blog too!!! Woo hoo for you sistah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!! I am so appreciative of the great links you gave us and I can see why you have been given an "E". Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and some great blogs you posted too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.