2/21/08

It was fun while it lasted

Winter is back - oh goody. Sleet and rain with a high tomorrow of 40 whopping degrees. No wonder so many people are sick. I know, I know, it's a virus that causes colds and flu but I still think that such variations in temperatures for weeks on end has an effect on our systems. Next week it is supposed to be 62 again. I have had enough cold weather this year! My bones ache and the only time I feel warm is in a hot shower or bath. Enough already!

Anyway, the reason I started this post was because I saw this on the local news last night and thought some of you might have a use for it. The website is called GetHuman and it has a huge list of companies and which buttons to push on your phone to bypass their annoying phone systems. I have it bookmarked and the next time I have to call DirectTV I will give it a shot. Their phone system is miserable!

Stay warm and let's hope for warm weather to stick around soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, that's great!!! Thanks for the tip.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check that out...some days I really need that button! It's been raining for 2 days here...but not cold.
    Jan Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.