2/9/08

Published!

I received a big, mysterious envelope in the mail today and inside was a copy of Crafts 'n Things magazine. I wondered why, since I don't subscribe, so I flipped through it and lo and behold there was a card I sent in to Rubber Stamper a LONG time ago! This one:


The main image is from OnyxXpressions and the rectangle is an old SU stamp. I love this card and was surprised to see it in there - happily so!

I also won this blog candy from Robyn at The Pink Stamper and it came in the mail today as well. Thanks, Robyn!


I received my Pay It Forward candy from Kim at Impress Yourself the other day. She sent a wonderful little package with a Studio G clear stamp set, some metal charm embellishments and a tin with lots of pretty little flowers - thank you, Kim! I have sent my PIF candy out to the three winners and you all should be receiving it soon. It may take a little longer to NZ and Oz, though.

My new Cuttlebug embossing folders came yesterday and they are awesome. I am going to try this technique on a card tomorrow. I saw this card on Splitcoast last night - what a totally cool idea! Sue Nelson rocks!

I am almost afraid to see what new cool stuff they are showing at CHA. I did add the SCS@CHA blog to my Google Reader - I am a glutton for punishment.

It's past my bedtime and my eyes are getting tired so I will say goodnight all! Oh, one more thing....I see that my hits are nearing 2000 and I will be posting some Blog Yummies when it does, so keep an eye out! Sleep well.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jackie!! I am surprised you haven't been published before. Your art work is wonderful. I have the SU set you used on the card. The colors are wonderful. Oh, and thanks for the link on SCS to the CHA convention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congrats on being published and winning blg candy its your lucky day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly congatulations on getting your card published **APPLAUSE**
    That's awesome.
    And secondly tahnks for such great links! The two cuttlebug links rocked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat a cool surprise getting published like that! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being published! Isn't that funny about Crafts N' Things? I got an email last week from Dawn saying that one of my projects would be published. I submitted it a year and a half ago!!! Long story short--CONGRATS. That's a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being published!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - that's wonderful - CONGRATS!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments you always leave - you are to kind!!!
    Hope you come and play again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that. You must be walking on clouds, I would be! Congrats to you, you deserve it!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being published! From looking at your blog you deserve it, you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOODNESS!! Congratulations! Would you believe that I just bought the mag last night and was looking through it when I went to bed. I saw that card and LOVED IT but didn't look at the credit! Way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowsers! Congrats on being published, it is a wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.