2/24/08

Scallops, Stripes, and Polka Dots, Oh My!

Yes, it's true. I am addicted to scallops and find it hard to make a card without one these days. There's no use resisting, so here are a couple that I made the other night. I am also in love with patterned paper. I remember back in the day when we used to have to make our own background paper, but now the paper manufacturers are handling that end of it pretty well! I do still like to do simple backgrounds sometimes but I think that the huge selection of pretty paper makes it so much easier, don't you?

hbscallop2 

 hbscallop

Details: SU stamps, patterned paper is Reminisce, other paper is Bazzill and Bazzill Bling, Hero Arts flower gem, SU scallop punch, EK Success circle punches, and I think the ribbon is from Michael's Dots and Dashes collection.

10 comments:

  1. Yes patterned paper has made our lives and creations so much prettier I think! These are beauitful, love both color combos.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the PP that you used and yes love scallops =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY! I love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pp is very pretty, love the scallops i have already used some of mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great Spring cards! They are so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh pretty cards, and yes patterned paper makes life a load easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are just sooooo pretty! Love the simple design and the bling and the colors and the....Oh well I just love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, I love the layout and the colours are gorgeous! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these...sometimes I forget how simple a card can and should be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors, the dots and stripes, the scallops...I've got creative juice overload. I have to go stamp something before I spew. I'll check out the rest of your blog later.

    (Great job! I love this!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.