3/24/08

Fun mail all the way from Oz!

Melanie rocks! She is one of my SBS6 sisters and I got a wonderful surprise from her in my mailbox today! First have a look at this gorgeous card she sent:

melanie1

And if that isn't enough, she included this yummy little stamp set:

melanie2

Isn't that the sweetest? She remembered that I love cupcake stamps and sent one all the way from Australia - I am still smiling! This is one I don't have and have been looking for, too. Please stop by her blog - Melanie's Memories - and show her some love. Thanks, Melanie!

9 comments:

  1. very sweet I will go check out her blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go check her out, how sweet of her to do that and how fun to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats lovely, I do love getting things in the post....and across the miles is even more exciting...Oh & I am glad you found me cos now I have found you - great blog! :-) Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice rak card and I like that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely....I so love this!!!!That cupcake is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very nice. Love that card! And the stamp set is so yummy!! Lucky girl.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card. isn't it wonderful when you receive happy mail? I love happy mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.