3/31/08

I guess it's time to move on...

Enough with Mr. Clooney already, right? Well, not really, but there are other things in life. Give me a minute, I'll think of some......... hmmmm. Well, while I'm thinking have a look at a few cards I finished up recently.

mar08-012

This one was for a woman that works with my husband - she's leaving the company and moving away. I absolutely adore that paper but I can only find it in the DCWV Glitter Packs, and only 2 or 3 sheets are included. Not enough! If you know anywhere in the US I can find it open stock, please email me. I found it from a Canadian company but they wanted $12 to mail 20 sheets. Not in this lifetime.

Recipe: Flower - Ellison die, Sentiment - Inkadinkado, Rhinestones - Hero Arts , Rhinestone brad - Making Memories, Janome sewing machine (yes, I stitched on a card!)

cupcakeswap

I made this card for a cupcake swap - I love the colors together. I will be making more of these!

Recipe: Cupcake - Hero Arts, Polka dotted paper - Making Memories (I think) paper pad, SU photo corner punch, Ribbon - Hobby Lobby, CB Swiss Dots embossing folder, Copic markers, Marvy Scalloped Circle Punches, Rhinestones - Hero Arts , Stardust Stickles.

mft

I finally got it to come together! This card took days, literally. I had it in my mind but could not make it come together on paper (or cardstock, either!). I am pretty happy with the way it turned out and may give that stamp another try one day.

Recipe: Main image - My Favorite Things, Paper - American Crafts, Copic markers, Bazzill flowers, 5 petal flower from a Bride's Flowers bucket and colored with Copics, Scallops cut with a Carl cutter scallop blade.

That's it for today, I've got to get started on some cards for another swap I have signed up for. I have a few more cards already done and will upload those later in the week. If you get bored, just have another look at George :-)

If you have any suggestions on anything I might have done differently on any of these cards, please feel free to say so, ok?

9 comments:

  1. enough?? is there ever enough??

    great cards LOVE the first card most of all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love especially love the cupcake card. Those colors are wonderful together. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards and the colors you used. so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the circles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! The top one is my fave! Love the colors, the paper and the big mondo flower. AWESOME! I know your hubby's co-worker will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found the swiss dot CB folder, lucky girl. I've looked everywhere around Okla. City and everyone is sold out, guess I will have to break down and order online. All three cards are beautiful but the cupcake card is my favorite so pretty!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great cards!!!!
    I love the my favourite things stamps, unfortunatly we can't get them here but I love looking at them on the blogs I visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, I especially love the cupcake one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are just perfect, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.