3/6/08

New Shared Items

No card today, sorry. I had to make a sympathy card last night but didn't have time to get a photo. Anyway, be sure to check out my Shared Items on the left every few days because I add more as I come across them. Just today I added a tutorial from Tracy on how to stamp a mirror image, a video from Craft Critique on the ATG gun which includes how to reload the tape (not an easy thing to figure out sometimes) and an awesome tutorial from Melanie on making a wonderful little paper tote - you have got to see this one! Check them out and I will be back soon with something fun.


4 comments:

  1. I hope all is well. It's always hard to make sympathy cards. Love your shared items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much... Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the shares always like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having such fantastic shared items.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.