4/9/08

An Alternative to PayPal??

This is totally not stamping related but I found this and thought I'd share it with you. I don't know about you but I have had some issues with PayPal in the recent past and this seems like a much better way to transfer funds. I did a little research and it is legitimate, founded by reputable people and investors. Right now they are offering $25 if you sign up and that's for real, too. PayPal is a good thing but it's nice to have alternatives, right? So, here's the button if you want to check it out and sign up:


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did sign up! Thanks for the info and I got your other email, just haven't had a chance to read the whole thing yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.