4/12/08

Backwards tape measure anyone?


I found this a few weeks ago at an online woodworking store, after searching everywhere for one and thought maybe someone else might be looking for the same thing. I have the large tabletop Tonic guillotine cutter and the ruler is at the top, but not on the base. It has one in the center on the base but it's only divided into quarter inches and sometimes I need eighths or sixteenths. This is a self stick ruler that reads right to left and I stuck it on the cutter on the base at the top. It makes it much easier for me to see the smaller measurements and it isn't thick at all, so it doesn't interfere with the paper.

Here's the link - Right to Left Tape Measure.

5 comments:

  1. This also might be great for a left handed person! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and useful find for more than just this application! TFS, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this link. Finally I am making my rounds to the stampingals.
    Cool blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.