4/6/08

A card for my sweetie


I made this the other day for my sweet hubby. I just felt like I needed to let him know how much I love him and that I appreciate how hard he works to keep our life comfortable and make it better. I gotta tell you it was hard to make a card without flowers or pink! It does have one little touch of pink, but not enough to make it girly. You can't really tell from the photo but the patterned paper is very shimmery, again, not enough to make it girly. He liked it :-)

Recipe: Sentiment - Michaels $1 stamp; Scalloped squares - Marvy punch; Heart punch - EK Success; Copc markers; Clear rhinestones colored with Copic markers; Ribbon slider - Cuttlebug die; Ribbon - Hobby Lobby; Patterned paper - Reminisce Bring on Spring.

10 comments:

  1. Saw your comment over on Stamping Science, and just wanted to say that your husband knows that YOU are the keeper, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, forgot to say - love the card, especially what you did with that Cuttlebug die!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card--love how you colored the dewdrops with your markers! And I love that DP!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Jackie! He will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMgosh!!! Thanks for visiting my blog.I remember blog surfing and seeing your George Clooney pictures.(lucky you!) Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your address book and the Stampendous cards you did with the Sprigs of spring are darling.
    May I add your blog to my blog list?
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! I'm sure that he loved it! I love the purple :)
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful. I love the colors and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing all your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous, I think you are the sweetie for making your hubby such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.