4/28/08

Enabler Alert!

For those of you within driving distance of Mooresville, NC (just north of Charlotte up I-77) you will want to make plans to come up this weekend! Stamper's Alley is having their Annual Used Stamp Sale and you can get some wonderful stuff at bargain prices. There are alot of stampers signed up and bringing in their used stamps and other items to put in the sale! So mark your calendars for this coming Saturday, May 3, 10am - 4pm. The sale will be held on the porch and be sure to bring cash or checks, no credit cards are accepted for the used items. There will also be Make and Takes and a discount drawing on shopping inside the store. Gather up some friends and come spend the day! (Please no strollers or small children - space is pretty tight both inside and outside of the store at this sale)

Also, Rochelle over at her Impressions blog needs some input. She is considering starting an online store and needs your help, so stop by and offer your suggestions!

I hope you are having a wonderful day so far!


4 comments:

  1. OOoohhh. I'm close but not close enough. I be there in spirit! Wear your comfy shoes too!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack of Arts4/28/08, 7:11 PM

    Isn't it nice to be able to post an Enabler Alert without fear of having it ripped down from a grumpy moderator on another site???

    Hope you have a wonderful turnout for the annual sale .... and good weather for it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh not close enough to partake but have fun everyone else

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I were close enough! I live in Nebraska but my son goes to college in Greensboro! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.