4/7/08

Sketch from Out To Impress

I thought I'd give a Sketch Challenge a try for a change and I saw this one on Julie Koerber's blog, Out To Impress :

sketch2A

Here's my version:

impresssketch

I changed it up a little by putting the sentiment in the top right corner so it wouldn't cover up any of the flowers and would be a little more balanced with this image than if I had put it in the bottom left corner. The flower image is by Penny Black, colored with Copics and a little sparkle added with Spica Glitter Pens. The sentiment is by Hero Arts, and I used the Fiskars border punch for the scallop. Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Bea-U-tiful! I love that stamp and those colors are right up my alley! Thanks so much for playing! It's always fun to see what other talented ladies come up with! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, I love the colours

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh I love this!!! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! I love the stamp and colors.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors, love the stamp and card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Jackie! Love "the punch". Rare indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a cery nice job!! I've got to try that sketch!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely job on the challenge card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie.. I am sitting down to make the card I got my head the other day when I seen your sketch.. thanks so much for the sketch. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty!
    Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors you piced are great! You did an awesome job with the copics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.