5/22/08

Elzybells

Another swap card - and the same one in another color. When I find a design that I like, I will usually make it in a another color just so I have a couple of extra cards on hand.

elzyblue elzyyellow

The little girl I am sure you recognize as an Elzybell and the sentiments are Hero Arts and Savvy Stamps. I used the Nestabilities for the scalloped rectangle and the CB Swiss Dots folder for the white layer. Polka dots were added with a white gel pen and everything is colored with Copics. The ovals are SU. So, as the card says...enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. So cute! I have this little sweet Elzybell and I don't think I have ever made her into a card....maybe today!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Jackie.

    Sharon
    http://inkiefinger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. everytime I see these I think of a friend of mine so it makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane McCornack5/25/08, 11:49 AM

    I recently bought this stamp, so very cute. Your color choices and layout are great! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute love the elzybells. great blog banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Swiss Dots and polka dot organdy ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just soooo adorable!
    I LOVE how the dresses match the ribbon, and then the swiss dot bg!!!!
    Adorably Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yum-I like both "flavors" of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, these are sooo cute! Love that dot background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card, love the stamp you have used

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Elzybells are darling!!! I love the colors and all of your polka dots!! Total cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, love the gorgeous color and simple design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.