7/22/08

More Birthday Cards

Hubby got some wonderfully creative cards from some of our very talented friends for his birthday and I wanted to share them with you.

The first one is from Brenda, owner of Stamper's Alley. The stamps are from Hero Arts and she did an awesome job with the coloring. What an adorable card! I love those little owls - I just might have to CASE (that means copy) this one, Brenda. But my coloring won't be as good, I'm sure. I still color like a kindergartner.

brenda

The next one is from Pat and Joe, but I don't think Joe helped with the stamping :-). I don't know who makes the stamps but they are too cute! The popcorn bag is embossed and the popcorn is cut out and popped up on pop dots - I love it!

pat1   

The inside:

pat3

and the back:

pat2

This one is from Emogene and Buddy. Emogene always comes up with something totally unique! How cute is this?? Again, no clue whose stamps - I'm sure she told me but I have forgotten, sorry.

emogene1   

here's the inside:

emogene2

Thank you all for making these wonderful cards for him, he really appreciated it, and so do I. You all do such great work! My birthday is coming up next month and I hope to have more wonderful cards to share with you all.

2 comments:

  1. All of the cards are wonderful, but the one from Brenda is really special. Gotta love those owls. Are they Hero Arts, Jackie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering to win the blog candy. Good luck to you. Hope you pop back again soon and I will stop by and see you too. Love the cards and the cake is to die for, but I live in Michigan so I guess I'm out of luck there. Have fun stamping. Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.