7/6/08

What's pink and green and scalloped all over?

This is:

happythoughts

Is it too much? I get a little carried away with that lacy scallop punch but it's just so pretty! I had some scraps left over and had to do something with them, so I scalloped them.

Not so many scallops here:

herotree

You can't really see it too well but those are pink flower gems on the tree. I love that little scrolly Hero Arts tree and it just had to have a scalloped edge to go with it, don't you think?? Ok, I will try to put the punch away and do something else next time, I promise.

10 comments:

  1. Never would have thought of doing it, but it is lovely. Beautiful color combination too.

    Congratulations on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the Martha scallop punch. I need it now thanks to you. Pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now Jackie, is it possible to actually have too many scallops??? I think NOT!! I think it's beautiful!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Jackie...and I am loving all those scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pretty scalloped layers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both these cards. I finally had to get Martha's punches. Held out as long as I could. Your cards are always so feminine and such beautiful color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both these cards. I finally had to get Martha's punches. Held out as long as I could. Your cards are always so feminine and such beautiful color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it looks so beautiful...the layering of the scallops has created such a lacy, elegant effect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, not too much at all. Those multiple scallops go perfectly with that paper. This is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More lovely cards. The colours really jump right out at me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.