2/8/09

Hearts and scallops and ribbon....oh, my!

Yes, I am finally finished with the Valentine's Day cards for Kitty City! Well, almost finished. I still have to decide what to stamp on the inside and on the back...*sigh*. But here they are in all their glory. I didn't want to make them all the same, and coming up with the design is the most difficult part for me. I did make a few of each one but tried to change them up a little every time.

feb309 013
Stamps: Verve Visual (sentiment), Great Impressions (swirly hearts border)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
 
feb309 015
Stamp: Stampendous
Patterned Paper: BoBunny
Flowers: Bazzill
 
feb309 014
Stamp: Stampendous
Patterned Paper: BoBunny
Hero Arts gems
Red heart brad
 
feb309 017
Stamp: Stampendous
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ribbon: May Arts
 
feb309 018
Stamp: Stampendous
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
 
feb309 016
Stamp: Stampendous
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
 
feb309 019
Stamp: Stampendous
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ribbon: May Arts
 
feb309 021
Stamp: Verve Visual
Ribbon: May Arts Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Punch: EK Success Whale of a Punch Heart
Suede paper for heart punch
 
This one took me forever to color because I always have a hard time with kitties. There are only so many colors you can color a kitty (gray, orange, brown, black, calico) and I wanted to do some orange tabbies, but do you think I could find the right shade of orange for them in my vast collection of coloring mediums??? No. So I settled for gray and I think they turned out well.

jan09 030
Stamps: Stampendous (Fluffles), Verve Visual (sentiment)
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Colored with Copics and Spica Glitter Pen
Nestabilities
Michael's ribbon
 
jan09 031
Cuttlebug Hearts Embossing Folder
Stamp: Inkadinkado
 
jan09 032
Stamps: Stampendous
Cuttlebug Hearts Embossing Folder
 
jan09 033
Stamps: Stampendous
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Prima Flower
SU Scallop Border Punch
 
jan09 035
Stamp: Verve Visual
Patterned paper: K & Co. Smitten
Nestabilities
SU Scallop Border Punch
EK Success Whale of a Punch Heart
Suede paper for scallop border and heart punch
Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder
 
jan09 036
Stamps: PaperTrey
Patterned paper: BoBunny
SU Scallop Border Punch
Ribbon: May Arts
 
Well, there you have it. I made about 35 total and hope they all sell. I need to get busy on the insides and since so many of them already have Happy Valentine's Day on the outside I will have to come up with something else for the inside. I do have a couple of verses but if you have any suggestions, please let me know! 
We are having Springtime weather here and it is beautiful outside today. I hope you are all enjoying your day wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. These are all wonderful - I'm sure they'll all be a big hit! ~chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.