2/19/09

Valentines Received

I did not send any Valentine cards out this year, even though I made more than enough for the Kitty City dinner and have every one of them left! Yep, not a single one sold. I don’t think people were aware that they were there or else everyone had already gotten theirs, but I will have alot for next year. I do have some sweet friends that were kind enough to send me a card, though, and here they are:

From Brenda – aren’t those kitties adorable?

brendacard

And she also gave me this cute little nugget purse (candy has been devoured!)

brendabox

From Pat – what a beautiful flower! I don’t know if you can see it well but the word is embossed with embossing paste and glittered, it’s just beautiful!

patcard

This is also from Pat, a lovely little box (again with the gorgeous flower) full of candy (yep, devoured)

patbox

From Emogene – I love all of the hearts on this card, she always does such pretty things!

emocard

From Barbara in Wisconsin – I love the non-traditional Valentine colors

barbaracard

From Karen K – it’s just adorable, I love that paper!

karenkcard

More candy boxes, one from Joy (her bow was much more attractive but I had to untie it to get to the yummies inside)

joybox

a nugget box from Vicki (no bow, easy to get the goodies out :-)

vickibox

Thank you all so much!

2 comments:

  1. You received some wonderful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful Valentines, Jackie....your friends were are all so sweet to brighten you day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.