2/1/09

We have a winner!!!

Thank you all for the blog links, I have enjoyed browsing around them. Some of them I already subscribe to, but apparently didn't have on my list. I really do need to update it. I did find some new ones and I appreciate your help! So, without further ado....

In between Super Bowl commercials (the best part of the game as far as I'm concerned) I consulted with random.dh and he chose #23. Stamp~n~Ink~Lady Lori send me your mailing address and I will get the goods in the mail to you tomorrow.

The commercials aren't that good this year, I think. Was it last year that they had the caveman FedEx commercial? I love that one - they should run it again this year. I haven't seen one that I enjoyed that much in a while. Where are they getting these ad agencies from...so many of the new commercials don't even make any sense!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.