12/31/09

Happy New Year!

I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! I really hope that this will be a brighter and happier year for us all. Tonight there is a blue moon (2nd full moon this month) and I hope it is a good omen of things to come.

I found this lovely poem on Curt’s World blog and he has given me permission to share it with you all. So here’s my wish for you in the coming year, and beyond:

May your sorrows be few and far between,
may your laughter be loud and strong.

May your blessings be the biggest you've ever seen,
may your life be happy and long.

May you be surrounded by the ones that you love,
may your worries be little and few.

May the angels protect you from the heavens above,
may your skies be sunny and blue.

May your enemies be few and your friendships be many,
may your riches be plentiful too.

May this coming New Year be better than any,
for these are my wishes for you.

Written by:  Curt O'Brien

Thank you, Curt, for sharing this…and thank you all for stopping by my blog. Why don’t you share just one of your New Year’s resolutions with me? Just click on Tell Me What You Really Think… below.

6 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, thanks for sharing....Happy New Year to you too.....your cards are stunning!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a happy & healthy 2010. I don't have any resolutions officially just yet, therefore I can't break any :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I resolve to knit more for myself in 2010---mostly shawls and socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for liking my poem so much that you wanted to share it. I'm honored. One of my resolutions this year is to be more disciplined with my crafting time - to make the most of it and on a regular basis. And, to learn way more this year about new and different techniques and actually use them instead of printing them off and never looking at them again! LOL Happy New Year! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am resolving not to make resolutions! especially the ones I have made for years and just never keep. Loved the poem you shared by Curt. It says it all. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful sentiment and happy wishes in your poem. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.