7/10/10

Copycatting

Is that a word? Probably not. But that’s what I was doing when I made these cards. Ok, I think we call it CASEing – same thing :-)      I saw this card on the Hero Arts Flickr Group and it was love at first sight. I didn’t change the design much at all and made 2 with just slightly different colors. I like ‘em. I am proud of myself for stopping at two. I could have made dozens!

july2010 016

july2010 017

All stamps are Hero Arts. The flower and the flourish behind the sentiment are in the Speckled Ornaments clear set and the sentiment is from the Thinking of You Messages clear set.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work. I am new to card making and you are truly an inspiration. I live in Gastonia, NC and am working on the OWH project. You've given me so many great ideas for the cards that I never know which I want to do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are BEAUTIFUL! I love them. These would make a great note card set for the new box I made! Thanks for the inspiration. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your color combinations, great cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous I think I want to use your same idea/pattern but to decorate a notebook cover

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.