7/6/10

Distressed Flowers

As promised, a card made with that pretty, shimmery Glimmer Misted paper from the last post.

The flower is a Hero Arts cling stamp (Wildflower Garden, I think)which I inked up using Shabby Shutters and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks. I spritzed the image with a bit of water and stamped it onto watercolor paper. The edges are inked with Shabby Shutters. The paper flowers started out white but I colored those with Glimmer Mist to match the paper. Add a few gems and a sentiment and that’s all you need.

july2010 010

I did make quite a few of these using different color combinations but haven’t made cards with all of them yet. The watercolor paper seems to make all of the difference. The colors blend so much better on it than on regular card stock.

Stop back by soon – you never know what you will find :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.