7/21/10

Helloooooo!

The other day I was in the mood for some bright and cheerful cards and this is what I came up with. I love the Papertrey felt and when the Raspberry Fizz arrived I went to work die cutting some of it. It cuts like buttah! I’ve had this paper for a couple of weeks and was tempted to hoard it but decided to do something different this time and just cut it up.

These are very simple cards, quick to put together but have a big impact, I think. Very little stamping involved. The most difficult part was getting the ribbon threaded through the buttons. The sentiment is stamped on a Nestabilities die cut that I cut in half. Labels 4, maybe? I could make these all day. I used some felt glue to put the flowers together, I think it’s made by Beacon Adhesives.

117_2-1116_2-1 

Stamps – Hero Arts (Hello), Studio G (Just a Note)                   Paper – BoBunny Petal Pushers collection                          Accessories – Papertrey dies and felt (raspberry fizz), Yellow wool felt (an Etsy shop), Hero Arts buttons, May Arts ribbon, Corner Chomper, Nestabilities die

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that the weather is cooler where you are – it is wicked hot here! Is it September yet???

5 comments:

  1. Love it, and yes it is Felt Glue from Beacon Adhesives!
    -Karen from Beacon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I love, love, love the bright colors and yet they are soothing to the eyes. Great card, especially for Operation Write Home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I covet this flower die set. I've been a good girl and held out, but ... sigh. Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy felt flowers and I love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, I love striped paper, and you did a super job on these cards! I have a friend who hoards paper. I'm going to tell her to "just cut it up."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.