7/23/10

The last one, I promise

I will move on to other things. These other things may still involve bright colors, felt, buttons and BoBunny paper……or not. I haven’t decided yet.

097_2-1

I used a different Papertrey die for the flower, same BoBunny paper and a Hero Arts sentiment and background.

We went to the StampScrapArtTour convention in Winston-Salem this past weekend and I found a wonderful new ribbon storage solution. I am waiting on my new camera to arrive and I will post photos for you. I have SO much ribbon and I know I will need more containers, but this will get me started. I may even have to purge some of this ribbon that I absolutely had to have. Maybe. Possibly. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. I have loved ALL of these cards! I get "stuck" with a layout, but if it works, and if you use part of your stash, so what? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you tied the ribbon in the button for the flower center. Oh, can't wait to see your ribbon storage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went and looked at the other two posts and wow do I love these! The colors are so bright! Just gorgeous! I think my absolute fav is the orange striped one. LOVE that! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.