7/19/10

SCDC

Same card, different colors. I liked that design so much I had to do it again….and again…one or two more times.

I chose a different color palette for these but still used the same image and basic layout. I also left off (quite my mistake) the twine bow and used a plain button and gems for the flower centers.

126_1-1

128-1

Also missing – again, by mistake – is the sponging on the edges of the image. I didn’t realize that until I had adhered it to the background paper. There was no pulling it up either, I use really sticky tape. This is a good thing until you make a mistake and want to un-adhere (a word?) something.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, I'm loving this stamp, too.....it really creates a beautiful focal point, doesn't it? Love it done in these warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both great! I adore the top one with the rich colors. We will be stopping by the store on Sat. on our way home. Taking it a little slower this year since Tanya is having a little one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.