12/27/10

Birthday Owls

This is a card my daughter made for her dad. His birthday is December 26, poor guy.

001002 

She used the SU owl punch and a Cornish Heritage Farms stamp for the feathers on their adorable little bellies. The wood grain, sentiment and musical note are Hero Arts, and I think the hat is from a dollar set from Michael’s. The wood grain was stamped in Versamark and embossed with clear powder. A Nestabilties die was used to cut the oval in the front of the card.

She did good, don’t you think?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe no one commented on this one!!!! I think this is off the charts awesome! I LOVE these owls, and the colors she used are absolutely perfect. I love the pop up of the owls on the inside. This is simply awesome!!!! And you tell her I said so! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.