1/2/11

Clean and Simple

It is a concept that eludes me most of the time, but I needed a couple of Thank You cards recently and thought I’d give it a go. I like the way they turned out and made extras to have on hand.

This one is stamped with a Rubber Stampede leafy branch stamp using Shabby Shutters ink, I think. The sentiment is from Papertrey. I just love that set – Signature Greetings – and I wish they would come out with more of them. There are only a couple in the set that I use a lot and I’d really like some different verses. They do have a Christmas set but more all occasion verses would be wonderful.

009-1

This stamp is from Stampendous and I used Memento Cantaloupe ink. I used Papertrey white card stock for the card base on both cards, because it’s nice and heavy.

008

I did it – one layer cards! I am impressed with myself. Maybe I will try some more clean and simple designs soon.

11 comments:

  1. I love clean and simple and these turned out great! You have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a terrific job with both cards!! You nailed clean and simple!! I love the sentiment and the fact that it's 2 fonts.
    Have you ever been to this blog? http://simplicitybylateblossom.blogspot.com/
    She specializes in simple cards. Some I like, and some I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely !! CAS is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only am I impressed, I've got to case your cas! LOL I have the stamp you used on the second card. I just really love these. I have several other stamps in mind to use as well for an entire set. Thank you so much for the inspiration. These are just beautiful! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those a beautiful thank you cards. They sure beat the ones I bought yesterday at Target.
    theprovidentwoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Just checking in on you. Hope all is well with you! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, just beautiful in style and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you mastered the 'clean and simple"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie, I got here from Curt's blog!
    Great work!
    Your daughters cards are wonderful too!
    I went back to December!
    The cake pops look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stopping by to see ya! Hope you are doing OK. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.