2/12/12

Another window card

Yep, I did it again.

IMG_0198

I had punched out the heart circle with the intention of using it on another card, and I already had the white piece cut to use on the previous card but it didn’t line up, so I die cut another brown scalloped rectangle and they lined up perfectly. No glitter on this one but I did use a couple of heart gems here and there (shiny things!). The shape behind the heart circle is a Memory Box die, I think. The heart circle was punched using a Martha punch and an EK Success circle punch. Popped everything up on foam tape, added the gems, and Voila! Another Valentine’s card. I don’t send many Valentines, so I do try to make each one a little different.

I expect there is more glitter in my future, and more Valentines, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I love the brown and red combo, Jackie! Wonderful, the way you've framed the pretty hearts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, nice! I like the brown, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.