2/18/12

A few more Valentines

This is the last of them. Nothing fancy, just a little stamping, a couple of paper punches, and some ribbon. Oh, and an MFT Die-namic die (on the first 2 cards).
IMG_0208IMG_0209
I added a little Stickles to the flourish thingie for a little extra sparkle.
IMG_0210
That’s it for Valentines, now I guess it’s time to move on to other themes. I don’t do Easter cards or Mother’s Day card, so I think I will build up my stash of birthday and all occasion cards. That will give me something to do and hopefully keep me out of trouble.
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine’s Day!

5 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty, Jackie! Love those sweet, little hearts hanging from the glittery flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I actually LIKE that pink. Whose is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Valentines! I think MFT need to produce more dies! Love the ones they've done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful and so sweet Jackie. I love the look on all 3 of these. Really nice job on the die cutting and layouts. Great stuff! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the heart cut out with the polka dot paper, and I really love the flourish with the hanging hearts. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.