3/28/12

One stamp, three looks

More or less, anyway. I saw this design somewhere - probably Pinterest again - and I really liked it. So…..here are my versions.

Hero Arts stamp, stamped with black ink and embossed with clear powder, colored with Copic markers. The paper on the first card is from the new Viola collection from Memory Box and it is die cut with a Nestabilities die.

2038

Same stamp, different colored markers. Unknown paper from my stash, Stickles in the center of the flowers.

2039

I’m not crazy about this one but it does look better in person. I used Cinnamon Stickles in the center of these flowers, added a scrap of ribbon and a button with some baker’s twine.

2041

I see lots of possibilities with this stamp, so you will probably be seeing more of it in the future. Thanks for stopping by and I’d love to hear what you think. I really do enjoy reading your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful design, Jackie! Love all three cards! Beautiful color choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them! Great stamp and very versatile. Love all the color combinations you have chosen too. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea to make 3 cards using the same design, just changing up the colors and papers - why haven't I thought of this! My fave is the last one, by a hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.