6/7/12

Product Review

This is not exactly a stamping related post, but those of you who love pens the way I do may well appreciate it.

A few weeks ago I signed up with JetPens.com to review products and they sent me this Zebra Sarasa pen to review. I am not a huge fan of red ink, but this pen writes so smoothly and effortlessly I may have to reconsider my stand on red ink.

JetPens.com has a huge selection of writing instruments to choose from - everything from very inexpensive pencils and gel pens to finely crafted, elegant fountain pens, markers, erasers, journals & notebooks….too much to list here. Please do visit their site and have a look around, I’m sure you will find something you *need*. They have free shipping on orders over $25, too, and having ordered from them before I can assure you that they ship quickly and stand behind their products.

I have decided to find some pen pals (remember those?) since pens and paper have always been an obsession of mine, and there’s nothing like getting a handwritten letter in the mail, is there? I could even include them in some of the cards I have made but not found the occasion to send yet.

So, hop on over to JetPens.com and have a look around. You might just find that hard-to-find pen or journal you have been looking for, and help me out at the same time. The more traffic coming from my blog, the more likely they are to send me more products to review, which could come in handy when I start writing lots of letters!

IMG_0287IMG_0288IMG_0289IMG_0292

2 comments:

  1. going over to check it out, hope they send you lots of goodies, nothing as fun as freebies in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second person I know who has recommended Jet Pens. I love a good pen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.