12/14/12

And now for the blue period…

Apparently my camera (or the photographer) is no better with blue than with red. Maybe it’s because the paper is shiny. I used Stardreams for the background and it does cause the camera a little trouble. That’s what it is ;-).

I saw a similar design on Kath’s blog and I really like it, so I CASEd it! She does such beautiful work. All, or most, of her cards are square and I guess in the U.K. that’s normal, but over here it costs extra to mail, so I adapted it to the standard A2 size.

xmastrees

I used the Tonic Christmas Tree again, along with the Snowfall border and the Star Multi Detail punch. The small snowflakes around the star were left when I punched the border – a twofer! There are gems in the center of the snowflakes, but they are hard to see in this photo. The sentiment is Hero Arts, from a small clear set that is several years old. I added the dashed lines with a navy blue Sharpie marker.

I probably should have changed the background paper to something a little more compatible with blue and while before I took the photo. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. The punch queen strikes again!! I love the blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good two-fer!! HA! Those snowflakes are great.

    And I see blue in that background paper. I only use two different colors in my ghetto photo studio. It is what it is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.