12/12/12

More red and green

Not so much red on this one, thank goodness. I love this SU stamp, even though it’s at least a couple of years old. Some things never go out of style.

The edge is punched using the Tonic Border System and the larger Riblet punch. I really wanted to use the plaid ribbon but it wasn’t wide enough for the slots, so I backed it with some red satin and I like the way it turned out. The tree is, of course, colored with Copics and gems added for the ornaments. The edge on the sentiment is an SU border punch.

ribbonweave

Do those look like eyes to you?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I thought they were eyes! HA! Love the layered ribbons, though. And yes, some stamps never get old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rockin' the punches. I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.