7/15/13

Hello

I’m beginning to think I may be slightly obsessive-compulsive. Remember those card/letter creations I showed you last week (or was it the week before?)? I can’t seem to stop making them. I will have to stop at some point, when I run out of smooth card stock, since so much of what I have is textured Bazzill card stock, but for now I am in production mode.

I have my eye on an Abstract Art stamp set from My Favorite Things, but until the budget loosens up a bit I will make do with this set from Papertrey Ink. It doesn’t have as many paint strokes and only a couple of splotches.

DSCN4193

I used Hero Arts mid tones ink - Bubble Gum, Butter Bar, Green Hills, Cornflower, and Passion Flower for the paint strokes and the hello is an MFT Die-namics die.

I can’t figure out what to call these things….Lettards? Cardters? Cardlets? Anyway, I like making ‘em. I did figure out that if I use a dimensional piece as I did on the other ones, I should wait until I have written the letter to stick it onto the front. Otherwise it gets a little difficult writing over the bump that it makes on the inside. Lesson learned.

5 comments:

  1. This really caught my eye in my reader today! Love the paint strokes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this looks, Jackie! You might want to have a look at The Craft's Meow's Typically Teen set - just some enabling.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Those mid tone inks are awesome together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I need (gah) pink and (almost-gah) purple inks. Beautiful. I'm still struggling with the paint stroke stamps. I've been told I'm too linear for them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, clean design, Jackie! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Newton's Nook Designs release!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.