12/19/14

It’s not over yet!

I hope you aren’t tired of seeing Christmas cards just yet. Here are a few more for you.

Taylored Expressions Stamps, a little washi tape, and more Wink of Stella. The sentiment is not by Taylored Expressions. I don’t remember the company, but it’s more than a few years old.

DSCN0207DSCN0210

A Hero Arts stamp from several years ago, stamped in Navy Hero Arts Shadow Ink and edges with a little Frosted Lace Stickles for snow.

DSCN0212

I absolutely love that Simon Says Stamp Christmas die. I have discovered spray adhesive works best for adhering intricate dies like that. I spray lightly from at least 2 feet above and it works perfectly. No more scribbling on glue and having it squish out the sides.

2 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY!!!!!! I love that TE stamp, and the HA tree stamp I actually own, but rarely use. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I pinned that Hero card. I used that stamp a couple of years ago for Christmas cards. It looks fabulous stamped in navy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.