8/8/15

Cute Little Gift Boxes

It's so much fun to make something other than a card once in a while. I had a need for a small gift box to hold a little goofy present for my husband's birthday and I found this wonderful video. The photos are on her blog, but it's in German/Swedish/Dutch (??) and the Google translation, while humorous, was not much help. The video is excellent.

They are so easy to make, you only need one 6 x 6 piece of paper and a brad. The paper was easy, the brad, not so much. I got rid of 90% of my brads a while back and the ones I have left were either too big or too small for the hole punches I have. *sigh* It's always something. I did find a couple that worked, though, thankfully.


I love the way they turned out, they are adorable! Yes, I will be keeping the box I gave my husband. He has the gift, he doesn't need the box :-)

Check out the video, I think you will have a lot of fun making these little boxes.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I may or may not still have ALL of my brads. And eyelets. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, It has been a long time since we have been in touch. I love your boxes. The lady whose video you got them from is actually English, but she talks very fast. LOL! She is from the UK and a Stampin Up Demonstrator. Her blog moniker is Pootles (cute), but her name is Sam. If you go to my Pinterest Account, I have a board for boxes and Sam does a lot of little boxes. I have added them to my board. If you click on it a picture will come up with a botton at the top that says visit site or the video will be there to watch. You may already know about the visit site button, but maybe someone reading your blog might not know. Hugs Lori Reinholz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.