12/24/15

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a goodnight

I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Christmas Day with family and friends. Thank you for stopping by my blog today :-)

These are the last of my cards for this year, and I always have a favorite - this is it. If I had started with this one, I probably would have made them all the same, with just minor changes. I only made 4 or 5 of these because I had almost enough cards and needed to move on to getting them in the mail.

The ornament die is from Memory Box, the merry die is from Winnie & Walter, and the sentiment is from a Hero Arts Stamp & Cut set. I cut the merry die from a sheet of adhesive-backed glitter fun foam I found at Michael's. It cuts perfectly in my Big Shot and it adds just enough dimension without being too puffy. I used several different sparkly and glittery papers behind the ornaments.



Foiled cardstock used for the merry die cut. I love the way it shines.



Thanks again for stopping by and I wish you all a very Happy & Healthy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite! Thanks for sending this beauty to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.